Before you travel to the UAE, please check your visa requirements and make sure you have a valid visa if needed. Should you require a visa we recommend that you initiate the process with us 30 days prior.
Countries that do not require a visa
Citizens of the GCC nations – Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
(Note: GCC Residents excluding GCC nationalities require visa prior to arrival)
Apply for your UAE VISA
If your country is not in the above lists, then you will need to apply for a visa before you travel to the UAE. Visa requirements sometimes change without prior notice, so it’s a good idea to check whether you need a UAE visa with the UAE Embassy in your home country or with Dubai Department of Naturalization & Residency .
- UAE Consulate in your Country: We can issue a visa invitation letter should you wish to apply through the UAE consulate in your country. Please email us your passport details to facilitate this.
Tourist visa through the UAE-based airlines
The UAE-based airlines can arrange a visa on your behalf i.e., they can process it through the official visa-issuing authorities.Each airline has some general or specific conditions, which must be met in order for your visa to be arranged by them. One of them is flying with them. For more updated and specific information, check the following UAE-based airlines for visa types, facilities, terms and conditions:
- Visa services from Etihad Airways – Etihad Airways
- Visa Services offered by Emirates Airlines – Emirates Airlines
- Visa services from Fly Dubai – Fly Dubai
- Visa services from Air Arabia – Air Arabia
Alternatively, you may please visit the Dubai Department of Naturalization & Residency website for more details.